contact by email preferred
Phone: (785) 844-1698
- Before leaving for the show or festival, check the local weather forecast.
- Cancellation may occur well in advance if it is obvious that the weather will not be improving and it will be posted on our Facebook page.
- The show may be cancelled due to rain, excessive wind, or mud
- Walking shoes are recommended.
- The festival takes place in a wooded area.
- There may be some form of transportation available for those who need or request it.
Seating - Blankets and Chairs:
- There is no assigned seating unless you are a festival sponsor.
- Seating/blanket area is first come first serve.
- You are responsible for bringing your own blankets and/or chairs.
- Please call in advance if you know you might have special seating needs.
- Picnicking is encouraged.
- Portable bathrooms are available for your convenience.
- There will be one handicapped temporary restroom available.
- There are vendors at the festival selling food and drink. (Turkey legs are a festival favorite)
- Enjoy your meal before or during the show.
- There will be credit card payment options available.
- Alcohol will be available at the festival.
- Consumption of alcohol by minors is strictly prohibited.
- Please remember that this is an outdoor event in September. It can become quite chilly after sundown.
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Children are welcome. Children must be attended by at least one parent.
Emergency Phone Number:
In the event of an emergency, someone needing to contact an attendee at the festival may call 785-844-1698. A staff member will help locate the individual.